Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Promoting New Music Woden's Day 25th June

Tramontane
by Narananda

foto : Pierre-Paul Feyte (one of the best photographs I ever met)
===
Beautiful Sunset
In Between The Lines
by k6

acoustic with electric in background.
Genre ? Jeez, I don't know.
===
Something Odd
by Ziur and o0o

Vocals and lyrics by o0o
Instrumental and video by Ziur

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=53759

First experience in video. I am experimenting some new video effects i broght. I hope you enjoy it.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Sundial (Lemon Demon Cover)
by ScubaScissors

Lemon Demon has to be one of my all-time favorite nerd-'bands'. Thing is, the stuff is so unique that it's kindof hard to cover without sounding silly. I really love this kind of stuff though, so I guess I'll have to settle for sounding silly

No comments: