Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Promoting New Music Tuesday 24th June

Beautiful Sunset
Blood In My Veins (SynthStringsMix)
by o0o and becwil

Here is an older song on which Becwil added her stringsections...
It took ages too upload this...especially since I ask Becwil to send me the different parts so I could work on it myself....In the end.....I left It as Becwil has ment it. I thought at first that here and there the strings were odd...but the more I listened the more satisfied I became with bewil's appraoch...it has a sort of "pop de macabre" feel to it....Thanks Becwil and sorry for letting you wait soooooooooo long...
===
Beautiful Sunset
Envy_The 7th Deadly
by yosL and dirigent

Used a vocal edit from dirigent's Superb "Envy" track
& tried to U2 it
Hope i didn't mess it so bad
(please excuse me diri just felt like givin' it a shot)
Another Little Ditty
O
===
Beautiful Sunset
God Bless the Child
by Xolv and grathy

Mary McGrath (grathy) sings a great cover song written by
Billie Holliday and Arthur Herzog.

I love this tune and now I love Mary for singing it.

Marys voice singing and voice is the real treat here. I hope I did not mess it up too badly with my arrangement playing and mix.
===
Smooth Chill Video
by georgeptingley and rafeystingley

Here's a rough cut of our smooth jazz video, an attempt to strengthen the presentation of my tune through visual linkage, association, and suggestion.

I employ some loops found in Jeff Carruthers SUITE GROOVES. Although I am hand playing most of the parts, you will see a cast of characters I can only dream to have in an eventual recording. Watch for Alex Al on bass, David Garfield on Fender Rhodes, Michael Lington on alto, Paul Jackson on guitar, Brian Culbertson on keys, Steve Ferrone on drums, and Santana on final lead guitar.

Music - George Peter Tingley
Video Production - Rafey S. Tingley
===
Beautiful Sunset
Think Different
by Lafayette

LaFayette's Band and the Symphonic Orchestra of Lescar jammin' together for the first time... )

This is something different ...

Thx Steve. Without you and GB, this project couldn't be born.

Can't be categorized in "Other" but where... ?

- LaFayette
===
Beautiful Sunset
Ta TAa
by yosL

For Love, Money & Revenge

A Little Ditty

O
===
Beautiful Sunset
Sing for absolution (cover w/Ilaria)
by fromano and ilariaromano

Several days ago I had to undergo a surgical procedure to remove an unwelcomed guest I had managed to grow inside my neck (nothing dangerous, but very annoying) and, as a consequence, I've been singing-impaired for a rather long period (at least, it was for me..).
During those frustrating days, my beloved daughter Ilaria tried to improve my moral asking me to prepare a basetrack for a song she wanted to sing: the tune was the one you are listening to (you aren't? do it now! hehe) and it's by MUSE, a british band I love, expecially because of their guitarist/frontman Matt Bellamy, who I consider a genius.
I tried to respect the original feel of the song, but I couldn't help adding a personal touch on the arrangement.. after all I had a lot of spare time..
Working on this little project helped me a lot, and I sincerely hope you'll like what you hear.
I'd like to thank Ilaria for her talent, and for being the best daughter I could dream of. Luv ya, baby.

Ilaria : Lead/backing vocals
Fulvio : everything else

No comments: