Sunday, June 08, 2008

Promoting New Music Sun Day 8th June

Beautiful Sunset
Hold On
by vegetal and amateurpro

Amateurpro: Composition, piano and strings.

Vegetal: Bass, guitar, drums, synth and production.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Who will I Be
by ScottCarmichael

For Jdwyer.... and thanx to my friend Dabe... for the violin trax... that was fun...

A few years ago I was given the assignment... write a poppy kind of song with the opening lyric... “which one am I going to be”... my first impression was... uhhhhg!@^$#@^@# my hands are kind of tied on this one... I wasn’t sure where I would go for any kind of emotional impact, because the line kind of left me flat... I picked up my guitar and thought OK, what could be more stock for a pop tune than a 1-4-5 structure... and I began working on a variation of that with some melodic ideas, but I was still stuck with the opening line...

I started to tap into those early days... those youthful moments when you could see the future wide open before you and ripe with possibilities... the story is about a wood worker, so I also started to imagine that he would build some beautiful instrument instead of pinoccio... I have all sorts of instruments around the house... guitars mandolins violins pianos drums ect. and pretty soon I had verses that provided the emotion that the chorus seemed to lack...

they shut this project down, and this song laid around for a few years because it still felt awkward to me.. recently I decided that I had to get this off the table, and do the work... finish the song... It really needed to have a bridge, so that’s where I went... now the whole thing makes a little more sense to me... everything is leading to that moment in the bridge...

that moment when you realize that life is pregnant with possibility, and potential...

this song is no reflection on how I see myself... I’m 52, and my day came and went... I’m happy... but not delusional... the song is theater, using old memories for a resource and launching pad

Absolutely no trees were harmed in the creation of this song.
However, huge amounts of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
===
Beautiful Sunset
IX - 7. Escape
by o0o

Artist: o0o
Album: Apple Of Eve
All Credits: o0o

IX - 1. Wait For Me
IX - 2. How I Got There
IX - 3. The Analysis Before That
IX - 4. In Between Worlds
IX - 5. A Tail Of Hope
IX - 6. What I Forgot About
IX - 7. Escape
IX - 8. Popsong
IX - 9. Up To No Good.
IX - 10. The End Is Black

More Of Me...
Albums
Collaborations
===
Beautiful Sunset
Hold On (final edit)
by amateurpro

I'm there for you if you're there for me..
===
Beautiful Sunset
Let The Birds Fly Out
by jkane and letileti

Letileti posted an open collab a while ago and I was hooked. It's a track that has hints of many artists that I love. She has been very supportive and generous. Other icompers have made their versions also, I recommend listening to those also.
Music - letileti
Vocals/lyrics - jkane.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Saying Goodbye
by vegetal and KPTools

KPTools: Composition.

Vegetal: Production.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Funk on the Rocks - Done
by Sloparts

I've been sitting on this for about 2 weeks now, and thanks to Dick Langford (DWL), I finally put together something of a finished song.

Dick was kind enough to send along a lead track which was smokin' so I did and alternate lead to use on the vocal verses and played his lead for the middle verse, the chorus and the ending.

Thanks for the help Dick, it gave me something to work towards in trying to make this into a real song. I just hope what I did can stand up to the lead part you sent me my friend.

Hope you like the new track, and remember, helpful hints and suggestions are always welcome and wanted.

Take care and be cool.

Ed
===
Beautiful Sunset
Évasion
by Lafayette

One of my latest songs... : "Escape"
A few breaks in the rhythm with piano inside.
One of my more serious attempts in piano (lol) and a "gilmour-like" guitar.
Thx in advance for your comments

- LaFayette
===
Beautiful Sunset
Tess of the D'Urbervilles (v. 3)
by georgeptingley

This is a completely new mix of my old tune inspired by the great Thomas Hardy novel. Always appreciate your comments/criticism.

Best wishes from northern California.

George Peter Tingley
===
Beautiful Sunset
Hold On II
by macoco, vegetal and amateurpro

Feliz Cumpleaños Vegetal!
This is just a present for my friend Vegetal in his birthday.
Aguantá la batalla, que siempre que llovió, paró.

Amateurpro: Composition, piano and strings.
Vegetal: Bass, guitar, drums, synth and production.
Macoco: Voice.

Feliz Cumple!

H.
===
Beautiful Sunset
What Life Is...
by o0o

Just something I did this morning in a nit bit...Maybe I work it out maybe not...I dunno...for now enjoy!

No comments: