Sunday, June 29, 2008

Artist Review :Traxus iV

Army vet, now in school studying physics.

Interesting things about me:

Teaching myself to play the piano, slowly but surely.
Teaching myself to play blues, rock, jazz, and classical guitar.

Primary areas of interest in music are Electronica, or some mutilated version of it (usually with a percussive nature), and classical.

While in the Army I spent two years in South Korea, and one year in Iraq. And yes, the people in both of those countries are normal, good people. Except for the crazies. Their crazies are almost as bad as our crazies.

I don't care for politicians.

Remember that kid in High School with the AD/HD? Yeah, that's me. Except now _I_ can beat _YOU_ up.

I'm too nice to beat anyone up.

But yes, I killed the Chatroom. Twice. In one day. 8 April, 2007.
Beautiful Sunset
01 UACP - Upper Atmosphere Combat Prep
by TraxusIV

"Alert!"
"Here we go again."
"Grab your gear and get to the arms room! We land in fifteen mikes!"
===
Beautiful Sunset
02 Off Duty
by TraxusIV

Off Duty - Sit back. Relax. Feel the rhythm. Let it soak in. Feel it in your blood. Thousand meter stare kicks in.
===
Beautiful Sunset
03 Through The Belt of Jupiter
by TraxusIV

"Approaching the Trojan Belt, Sir."
"Good. Ready to try your hand at the stick, Lieutenant?"
"Always ready, Sir!"
"Great. Let's see what you're made of."
===
Beautiful Sunset
04 Multiple Targets Inbound
by TraxusIV

"Multiple targets inbound!"
"Weapons hot, engage at will!"

The cacophony will envelope you. The dissonance will jar you. The edge of combat, the confusion of panic.

No comments: