Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Promoting New Music Tuesday 17th June

Beautiful Sunset
Happy People Fear
by Trilobite2, vegetal and FrozenEntropy

Vegetal wrote the tune and selected the subject, I spun the words and vocals, then FrozenEntropy came along with the solo to save me.

Hope you all like it.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Dreamshadows v2.2
by georgeptingley

A completely new version of my orchestrated piano teaching piece. Great care with instrumentation, articulation, expression, panning, EQing etc.

George Tingley's DREAMSHADOWS orchestrated and produced by the composer.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Hold on to the Summer
by EvilFactman, amateurpro and vegetal

I loved this song and wanted to put some words to it. I tried several times but it was hard. The all of a sudden this happened. Lyrics and vocals were done at a frantic pace. Probably should have sat on it a while and tweaked production but I felt I had to share. It starts as a light pop number then gets heavier. Hope you like it. Not my usual style if there is such a thing. Just some more musings about getting older.
===
Beautiful Sunset
LET TRUTH BE YOUR SHEILD
by julianrob77 and adultbyaccident

myself and terry gray (vox and guitar) from adult by accident. a different direction, for the band, but a hell of a good song.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Unawake demo.
by o0o and Ziur

an impressionon this gourgious and experimental song Ziur uploaded "Be Yourself". My addition is still in progress...but since I am about to move to another country I am being occupied differently, as you can understand. My moving is towards Portugal, where my dear icomper Ziur lives too. I am longing to meet you my friend...

thank you again for inspiring me.

kind regards,
===
Beautiful Sunset
spirit moves
by sonic_magpie, particledots, Mystified and FishCow

This is from a collaboration last January that took a few unexpected twists and turns and ended up in a totally different place than we all envisaged

Words are adapted from the poem 'A Light Breather', by Theodore Roethke

Vocals by the mighty mystified
Music by the fabulous fishcow
Music and production by 'pretty, pretty good' particledots
===
Beautiful Sunset
its a small thing
by sonic_magpie, particledots, Mystified and FishCow

This is from a collaboration last January that took a few unexpected twists and turns and ended up in a totally different place than we all envisaged

Words are adapted from the poem 'A Light Breather', by Theodore Roethke

Vocals by the mighty mystified
Music by the fabulous fishcow
Music and production by 'pretty, pretty good' particledots

Picture is the giant puppet girl from The Sultan and The Elephant
===
Beautiful Sunset
Blues On My Mind
by Dylan

Title says it all.

One of my usual weaknesses : five minutes recording, one track/mic/take around a Chris Bailey tune. Featured on "All Fools Day" album by the Saints.

My old japanese folky baby and me...

No comments: