Monday, June 09, 2008

Promoting New Music Moon Day 9th June

Beautiful Sunset
Where Did I Go Wrong?
by amateurpro

Losing the only thing that really matters to me.. And I'm watching it happen in slow motion..
===
Beautiful Sunset
Dont Wait Till Tomorrow
by NorthPoint

In honor of summer 2008, and a nice warm sunny day today here in Portland Oregon, I thought I'd post a reggae song. This is from our NorthPoint 2006 CD titled "Wildwood Trail" on CD Baby at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/northpoint. Kudos to Phil Klahn for mastering and Pat Yadon for engineering.

Hope you enjoy it, and thanks in advance for your feedback!
-- Alan, Kenny, Charlie
===
Figurehead
by signorina_oscurata

It's almost as if songs float around my house, waiting for me to walk smack into them. That was the case here-- I knew how I wanted it arranged before I even got to the computer. Few hours later, and I had it ready. I hope you like it. I like it.

No comments: