Saturday, June 28, 2008

Promoting New Music Saturn's Day 28th June

Beautiful Sunset
Lilichi in the shower Garbage cover
by nothing and lilichi

Okay, I have been running around the globe like mad. So, I heard this rough, rough, rough cut that we recorded months ago -- as a rough draft. I thought you would like Lili's HOT, brilliant vocals! She is great! I miss you all! ΓΈ
===
Friday Night Rendezvouz
by calebhawkins

fun little ditty on my Eastman AC710 through an MXL 960 tube microphone direct to iMovie and then some final production in Garage Band. Enjoy!
===
Beautiful Sunset
I've Got Time to Spend
by Sloparts

This is a song about filling time !

I wrote this song in 1991 and made a recording of it back in 1993. But that recording was really pretty bad, so I just finished up a brand new version of it and thought maybe I'd post it here just in case you might like to check it out.

Let's just call this one Country

Enjoy

Ed
===
hold on
by rinca and Psykosoul

just an idea...an old song by a dead buddy...
===
Beautiful Sunset
The Track Of Time (with new 1st movement)
by feenixx

--------------------------
Unless you have absolutely no choice, please listen to the AAC version. The mp3 has some little sounds MISSING completely. You may need to turn up the volume a little, too - I mixed it for maximum dynamic range, so it doesn't sound as loud overall as most music.
--------------------------

My probably "most difficult to listen to" piece has just become more difficult.

I previously posted a rough sketch and a "finished for now" version. I was lacking the skill to get the first movement right - that's where I made major changes.
This is a sketch towards a final, and the last version of it I'm posting at iComp. FRom here on in, it's going to be "work" - future versions will need to earn money.

It's a symphonic "tone painting" in 4 movements...
1) The Beginning Of Time - the Big Bang - I needed to develop my Critical Mass method to do it the way I wanted it.
2) Time Lines - a slow march movement
3) Time Cycles - repetitive and inconclusive - it ends where it started
4) Time Particles - playful 12-tone serial music

after the Big Bang, some "background radiation" lingers throughout the piece. It's meant to resemble several faded radio signals mixed together (that's what the Real Thing sounds like on the radio). It's actually a huge amount of orchestral instrument sounds, and it took me ages to do.

Enjoy if you can, no love lost if you can't, I'll be making lighter music again.
===
another mess
by rinca and Psykosoul

the 1100000000 idea this evening on this track. HELPPP
===
Beautiful Sunset
Fairy2
by eagle_1 and zefif

sorry Fif, i had to modify your fantastic piece (Fair) to make a little (and for me nostalgic feelin') song...i mean that i've been in musical production for years and always lent my voice to the songs in it...for this song i think the listener should close the eyes and imagine the world or place where he or she is...believe me it brings more magic to what you hear...
thanks mate, for lending me your magistral music and you can find Fif's track here
now close your eyes listen and enjoy....
===
Beautiful Sunset
Time For Change
by ScubaScissors

It's hard to describe why I wrote this song without sounding stupid. I guess I'll just say that...earlier this afternoon I found out that someone I admire very much made a personal decision to move on from something he'd been doing for quite some time. Nobody knows for sure what lies ahead at this point.

All we can do is hope for the best.

No comments: