Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Promoting New Music Woden's Day 11th June

Beautiful Sunset
Får ingen luft
by brnPetra

Swedish song by me..
and little try with harmonies.

Jag kan inte andas
jag får ingen luft..
I can not breathe
I don't get any air..

Petra
===
Hold On
by thenownows, amateurpro and vegetal

My first collaboration ... scary but fun stuff man, working with such quality music!. Still a bit rough round the edges but would like some feedback cos I'm impatient. Vegetal and amateurpro did all the music and I've put some vocals over it. Hope you enjoy!
===
Beautiful Sunset
inchworm
by Mystified

So, this one all started with the photograph you see as the song art here.
Bryn took this photograph while visiting Utah, and when I first saw it, I was struck by the perfect little world of this tiny creature enveloped in green and so oblivious to the immense world around it. I knew one day it would end up as song art...

My Sunday piano improvisation was done with this photo in mind, though after I'd recorded it and added orchestral pizzicato strings and legato bass, I thought it just sounded too similar to other songs I'd done recently.

So I literally turned it inside-out and reversed it then paired it with the forward piano track.

Sometimes abstract, sometimes delicate, sometimes ethereal...To me it captures the magic of first seeing that photograph and the 'other world' that it was.

Enjoy...

Song art by Bryn Corbett

No comments: