Friday, June 27, 2008

Promoting New Music Freya's Day 27th June

If You Want A Friend
by signorina_oscurata

I record lots of stuff with the one-handed piano and single voice, but never post much if any of it. Sat down at the keys today with a little bubble of morose acceptance in my chest, and had to write about it. This is the result. Entirely unpolished. No metronome, no multiple tracks, no vocal effects. Just me and my stupid dinky electric piano alone in a room with our feelings.
Random clicking noises are the plastic pedals of the piano slapping against my bare feet and the floor, or the plastic keys clicking against one another and my fingers. There's something to be said for recording the keys track ahead, but it kills the spontaneity.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Sinaloa Cowboys
by Dylan

Looks like i'm goin through a "latin" phase these days...

So here's a sort of mexican doo-wop latin folk version of this Springsteen tune...Everything was done live, no loops.

Instruments involved : nylon and steel guitars, bass, all kinds of percussive toys, a cowbell (for Barretok), kids accordion...
===
Beautiful Sunset
My Joy in You
by SELES and Jovana

I don't have words to describe this great great gift, that Gwen has made me , singing this piece of mine. You has surprised me with your Fantastic voice and your marvelous heart. I say only.. Thanks

Gwen..this song is for You.

Jovana- Voices and Lirics
seles - Music

Latin/Jazz

No comments: