Monday, June 30, 2008

Promoting New Music Moon's Day 30th June

Beautiful Sunset
Photographie
by DanielLambert and dirigent

A very cheesy ballad, with vocal music provided by Icomp superstar Andreas Dirigent, and Shannon Hurly. In Andreas' defense, he wrote these parts to a different track on which we collaborated , "La Nuit", and has not heard this track prior to uploading.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Sheherazade
by zefif

Hey mates !
This is a long time project.
I've always wish to design an arabic tune but it was really hard to me as is it very far from my musical culture.
Here is my first try and obvioulsy you can feel the european taste, so sorry for the purists.
I'd great fun to mix turkish strings with greek and egyptian drums.
Hope you'll enjoy that tune as I'd to design it...

Cheers
FiF

P.S : don't know if it is possible, but I would love to have a female singer on it... (arab lyrics is not an obligation, hebrew welcome for example)...
===
Beautiful Sunset
Holidays
by Lafayette

It's time for me to go on holiday, with my guitar and the piano, my mac and the cat...

Hope you like...

- LaFayette

(titre original : Les Vacances d'Euterpe)
===
Beautiful Sunset
Song To The Siren
by etgilles and Dylan

Our ode to the great Tim Buckley.

My deepest thanks to Dylan, who without question is playing at the top of his game... tell me his performance isn't signature and scorching.

Musicianship- Dylan
Vox- et
===
The Only Thing
by signorina_oscurata

Another insistent idea, comically underproduced. I figure, anymore, that there's so little I can do without a real mic, I might as well make the very least of what I can do.

Same subject as the last song, although being that I saw the subject since I last song-wrote in his honor, or to his discredit, my tack has changed.

Y'know, folks, if it's taking me this long to get it out of my system, it must not be over. But anyway-- the song's another shoddy recording I did for myself then decided to post anyway.
The Only Thing by signorina_oscurata

i want to write a few happy songs
i want to put more water on top of the water under our bridge
i want to know that it's not wrong
i want to see, god, something else when i look over the edge

i want to know that i'm not just a ****
i want to feel inexplicably like the only girl in the world
i want for this to be the stuff of healthy situations
i want to write a few happy songs, that's all i swear i do

so please don't be the only thing on my mind.

No comments: