Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Promoting New Music Tuesday 3rd June

Beautiful Sunset
Flying Dinosaur Mating Call (NOT a piece of music)
by feenixx

NOT A PIECE OF MUSIC - ONLY A SOUND EFFECT

(my latest piece of music still is - and will be for another week or two - The Heartbeat Of The Ancient Forest

for some reason I couldn't get the sound effects upload to work

This recording is actually 8O million years old.

Terry Dactyl, a friend of mine, a Palaeontologist, found it on a mating site of flying Dinosaurs in Southern China. I'll be writing a Blog to tell the story how the recording came about. It was one of those long shot slim chances which are the dream of any scientist.

I'd say people like Randolf, Lapskin, Dan Lambert can have great fun with this.... and Shav, of course, thanks for reminding me, Doc

PLEASE DON'T LIST ME AS A COLLABORATOR IF YOU USE IT. IT's ONLY A SOUND EFFECT.
===
Beautiful Sunset
The Introduction Of o0o - Part I Oppertunities (The Bla Bla Chronicles)
by o0o

This is my first videoblog on iComp. I Loooooooooove the bla bla subtitle a lot...and any comment left will be addressed to in my next vid...so if you have question you want answers too...I try to give you a fullfilling answer...in my next blog...

The Introduction is about me where I come from and what is there to do....
I love your thoughts and questions...so please...ask away!

Kind regards,

o0o
P.s. As there is no genre option I suggest 'Comedy'.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Expander 4 (Sanctuary)
by ShadowofNine and Barretok

A continuation of my reto synth series this one looks at the so called sub Genre of "Art Rock". A bad name coined by some writer desperate to find an explanation for an album he could not explain. I never did get that tag, nor could I understand the difference between prog/rock and art/rock. This piece borrows from my love of symphony sounds melded with POP or Rock. I remember how thrilled I was at the Moody Blues and Procal Harums use of that approach.

My thanks to my friend Barretok for helping me give this piece the right atmosphere for what I was trying accomplish..Gracias Amigo...

I hope you like Expander 4 (Sanctuary)

No comments: