Thursday, August 14, 2008

Promoting New Music Thor's Day 14th August

Beautiful Sunset
S - The Battle Begins
by o0o

Also this song has been released previously on my iamopen account on icompositions. Still organizing stuff
===
S - Strange Thing
by o0o

This song was previously on my iamopen account. Just organizing my stuff.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Why'd You Have To Go
by Lightning31, NorthPoint and Illuminator

After 9 months of sitting on the shelf I finally got around to finalizing this song. I guess I didn't post it in time since Rich has left (and yes, the title of the song is just a coincidence). Also thanks to Alan for some perfect backing vocals and bass line. This one has a CCR, country/roots feel to it. Hope you all enjoy. Also, check back for a separate version with DLB later on.

Lead/Acoustic guitars - Lightning31
Lead Vocals/lyrics - Illuminator
Backing vocals/ bass guitar - NorthPoint

No comments: