Friday, August 15, 2008

Promoting New Music Freya's Day 15th August

Beautiful Sunset
***PRY - My Place
by o0o, rinca, pezlab56 and yosL

We created this song long time ago and it has been uploaded on my other account iamopen on icompositions. As I am reorganizing I upload it on my o0o account.
Muito Obrigado folks! (Thanks a lot in Portugese )
===
Beautiful Sunset
Slow Burn
by SELES and SoulSurvivor

This Song returns in Icomp after much time.
(this song does it departs of a project built with cubase..irrecoverable)

Lenny has played without the bpm .. and he has done a great job!

Thanks Lenny.

Soulsurvivor - Drums
me - Music

Artwork is from Lenny.

Thanks for Listen
===
Beautiful Sunset
Antidote To My Death
by Lafayette

Here is the instrumental track of a song I've composed for DDBall's "Dead Woman".
New orchestration using more classic instruments (oboe, strings and piano).
Hope you like it...

- LaFayette

No comments: