Saturday, August 02, 2008

Promoting New Music Saturn's Day 2nd August

Beautiful Sunset
Bring Us Home (Final Cut)
by Smileygeezer and vegetal

For my 50th birthday my work mates bought me a session at Meadowfield Studios. My thanks therefore to my mates, to Vegetal (awesome drums and backing)and to Johnathon (Sound tech, keyboards)for helping me make a version that I am completely happy with.
===
An earlier version ..

Smileygeezer and Schwartzwolf on icompositions.com asked me to do a video to their fabulous song. It was a privalege. Please, bring them home.
===
Beautiful Sunset
"The Gunslinger" (CD version)
by Surak

An ode to Roland Deschain of Gilead, Last of the Gunslingers, heir to Arthur Eld (Known to us as King Arthur). He wields Colt .45's made from the pieces of the sword Excalibur. His quest is to stop the man in black and find the Dark Tower. Thank Stephen King for creating him and inspiring this little western sounding ditty. And my favorite line from the Dark Tower series "I don't deal in lies, I deal in lead," had to be used.

The first version was a poor mix and this is what I would put on a CD. Mixed and Mastered in Logic Studio.

Tracks Used

2 Clean Guitars
1 Clean Lead that used a slide for 1-2 notes on each lead (not my forte)
2 Crunch-Dirty Rhythms
1 Crunch Lead
1 Bass
Drums are Live, but I've cut them into loops ages ago and so they are self created loops of a local drummer I use to death.

2 vocals, 1 lead, 1 backing

I think this is ready for a Classic Rock Radio station

Enjoy!
===
Beautiful Sunset
Camaro
by Lafayette

Reminds me of a race ...
With "Leslie like" effects.
Special thanks to the Alan Parson's Project.

Hope you like

- LaFayette
===
Beautiful Sunset
Big Time (PG cover)
by CharlyDeeCynthius and iCharlotte

Big Time (by Peter Gabriel)
CharlyDeeCynthius (Carlo Di Cintio):Voice and Chorus
iCharlotte Carla Di Cintio):Back Vocals
Group:Unknown
I'm so happy to sing this great song for you icompers...one of the favorite by PG production.
Thanx to "Unknown Group" that sent me this fantastic arrangement very professionals sounds and played.
I hope you like it
(Io ho cercato di fare del mio meglio...)
Carlo Di Cintio
===
Beautiful Sunset
Purple Scent (Live)
by musika

Live from rockville... Purple Scent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brilliant. this kid is 13! we need more ppl like him. wow! his album is coming out on itunes soon! i hope everyone knows the name dylan seeger!