Friday, August 08, 2008

Promoting New Music Freya's Day 8th August

Beautiful Sunset
Piano Solo
by JodyG

I have been working allot and have not had the opportunity to record much. But I need to play for you peeps, and keeps in touch ya. Heres a small bit for you.
Hope you like what I came up with.
===
Beautiful Sunset
The Hair Tie On My Wrist
by Euphoria

A song about the simple things of love.

Comments, critique, and flattery all welcome. Enjoy..,
u4ea
===
Beautiful Sunset
Sugar and Coffee
by dirigent

Back to the Thirties ...
A Comedian-Harmonists-Cover

I sing the original German text. You'll find an English translation in the Lyrics-box, the second half of the track is without text
Have fun!

Music by Comedian Harmonists
Vocals, acap-arrangement (it's originally for voices and piano) and production by Dirigent

No comments: