Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Plea

The Weasel has allowed David Ball to write about his issue
===
I resigned from my permanent position to protect my students. I lied to some about my reasons for resigning at the time. I said it was to write a book. It was to protect my students.
I had been harassed for much of my career as a teacher by members of the Department of Education for reasons of their own. I do not know who all these officers may be, but I know who some are. I do not know the motivations of all these officers, but I believe some are working collectively, and some are not.
I have brought these issues before appropriate bodies to investigate. I believe it possible that government corruption has stifled the investigations. Among my allegations are the suggestions that a pedophile investigation has been bungled deliberately. A child has died through neglect and the issue has been covered up.
My harassment has involved targeting me and, more recently, my students. A year 12 class of mine had marks deducted from their trial HSC’s for no other reason than that they were in my class. A year 7 girl had been verbally assaulted by a senior member of the Dept. of Education for no other reason than that she was in my class. Allegations of misconduct on my part were inflated so as to result in my being declared by the department as being disabled with no special provision after a senior education officer said I was too fat to teach Math.
I have brought these matters to the police. A detective Sergeant at Fairfield police station took my details in early August. I do not expect the police to get much headway with my issue, because my allegations are political in nature. They will investigate regarding the death of the boy and the bungled pedophile investigation, but they cannot form a judgement regarding my being threatened by two NSW Ministers or being harassed by officers of the Department of Ed. However, the police can verify my claims, or the claim that I have told them what I know.
I need the media to ask the hard questions of those who are covering up these alleged corrupt acts. I understand that that is their role. I need anyone who knows me first hand, and who can support or accuse me to alert the media or the police as to what they know.
I have been smeared, but I have clean hands. In going to the police I have exposed myself to more smears, but I also have opened a door that allows scrutiny. Please help me.

No comments: