Monday, August 25, 2008

Promoting New Music Moon's Day 25th August

Bear Hollow Run
by k6

When you're up on the mountain running from bears, facing down skunks, chasing ski bunnies, bounding over streams.....ah, what a life eh ?
===
Beautiful Sunset
Rosalind's Waltz
by JodyG

To my beautiful wife who unconditional and consistently shows her ever loving support for me and my music. I love her so. This song is a thought out improv, (If there is such a Thing)

Copyright 2008 Strong Songs.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Avante Cage 1:18
by georgeptingley

I was poking around the Logic synths and found this gorgeous set of chorus bells. I immediately turned on the sequencer and improvised this in one take. Nothing quite like living in the moment, eh? Dedicated to John Cage who taught us not to forget the beauty of the sounds themselves. There is a little of Cage's prepared piano sound here as well as a suggestion of Indonesian gamelan - at least in my mind. Hope you like.

Feel free to add on.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Rain Drops
by BlendWellMusic and amateurpro

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. (We've been living together pretty much since we started dating.....) She keeps asking why I write songs about everything but her, the simple fact is that I'm too honest, and the song might end up hurting her.
"Rain Drops" I am a very emotional guy, it doesn't take much for me to cry, so My Life is a sad story. (I just hope that I don't getting her caught in this sad story)

This song is dedicated to Katharine, my girlfriend

Thank you Alex, for such a great song, I hope you enjoy it as much as what I wrote for you and Gina on Gina's Song.
Here the original

Can't wait to hear what you think
===
My Baby On Planet X39
by Heightened

Wanted to make something spacey but simple (only 9 tracks). Hope you like it.

No comments: