Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Promoting New Music Tuesday 8th July

Lizzie's birthday! Wishing you many happy returns.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Little bird in heaven
by brnPetra

Lilla fågel i himmelen..

(a short song..maybe like a lullaby but not)

Petra
===
Beautiful Sunset
HALCYON DAZE
by Bampot and rinca

I've always wanted to do a 'radio friendly' track for a while.
With the amazing Rinca's help, I reckon we have produced something which would be at home on the airwaves.

But,it sure has been a long time in the making..............

The Story.....

Two years ago...
I had the backing track ready for a while and it was originally put together for Geechi, who declined.

Eighteen months ago...
It was then given to Liz (Rinca) who did a version but couldn't get the files to me because of our stupid broadband servers out here.

One year ago....
Chella Elaine came on board and is still working on a version which is really quite different to this one.She is a really busy girl who literally has not had time to finished it the way she wants to,yet.
It will be really good when it's done.

I was begining to think the track had a curse!
I thought maybe,I was turning into Terry Gilliam!

Now.....
Out of the blue Rinca uploaded a brand new version and got those files to me via the ever reliable YouSendIt.
Oh joy!

I reckon whatever she touches turns into music gold.
I'm so glad she did this one for me.Thanx Liz xxxx

Enjoy her amazing voice.
I sure do.
===
Island In The Sea
by k6

I picture Clark Gable and Lana Turner doing a torrid scene together. Of course all in 1950's Cinemascope.
Anyway, they let me out of my straight jacket for a while and I found my Korg. This is the result.
Bienvenue à un paradis d'île.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Natural Disaster/When She Came
by 4arms and gossamertread

Chris and I have been slowly but surely collaborating on some tunes. This one is a chord progression I came up with and sent to Chris. As he was coming up with a melody and lyrics so was I and I couldn't decide which to use so I used both.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Boogie Ninja
by yosL and Heightened

A Remix of Heightened's "Logic Boogie Ninja" Track
Added drums/beats/perx, Bass, Voices & FX
Hope you Like

A Funky Club House

Thx O.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Re di Maggio (King of May)
by SELES, ohlanda and fromano

This piece has been a long caesarian birth, but it is now here finally. thanks to Ohanda and fromano for their fantastic job.
thanks my friends

Ohanda-Lirics
Fromano-Voices
Seles-Music and Lirics

Thanks for Listen

No comments: