Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oziur - Catch Me oOo


Artist: Oziur
Title: Catch Me
Album: Black Promisses
Lyrics and vocals by D.Swaen
Music by A. Riuz
Videoproductions o0orecords©2008
Photography by Hegel
Catch Me
written by o0o®
I don't know what you are thinking
but I can see your face
You don't seem to be so very happy
when you saw my face
I know I don't look quite as you expected me to look
but you took all the love I have for you away

say that you realy feel something for me, let me know
I am waiting for you. Here I am waiting for you to show
Please come over here and hold me dear
I realy need your touch Cause I love you so much

No angels to support me
When I am falling down
Can you...Catch me!!

Don't let me fall down
Catch me Catch me....
Catch me....
Catch me...
When I Fall down
On my knees....
When I fall down on my knees

Don't leave me
Don't go away
Why can't you stay

Don't leave me today
Don't go away
Please stay
Stay for me...

I am loving you....
I am loving you
Loving you....
oh....

No comments: