Friday, July 18, 2008

Promoting New Music Freya's Day 18th July

Beautiful Sunset
Aurevoir Mon Amour
by yosL, grathy and Filmscorz

Ambient House
with
Filmscorz on keys & bass
grathy on some synth, voice & mix
yosL on rythm, voice & whistle

Hope you like
Thx
===
Beautiful Sunset
This is not over....
by lupiroz, Jovana and camomilla

A new summer tune with dear mates Jovana and Camomilla, thanx U both and........this is not over my little sister, just waiting for U!!

Jovana’s lyrics:
“My mind wonders about the future, is it dark for you and me? Because I donʼt know where to go after, we fought over our differences last night. And you know and I know, there has to be some resolve. And you know and I know that this cannot be, because I can see plainly before us.

This is not over,
Because we will stand once again.
This is not over,
Because love will survive in our lives again”
Ps
This is my first recording at 24bit-48.000hz
===
Beautiful Sunset
Muskrat Ramble (1926)
by georgeptingley

I'm covering the great Kid Ory/Dixieland standard as a piano and guitar duet. Louis Armstrong recorded the piece early on but the tune really came to public attention in the 1960's as Country Joe McDonald's "I Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die Rag." Remember the lyric - "One, two, three, what are we fightin' for?" The song was to become a big sing-along anti-war anthem at the famous Woodstock Music Festival in 1969.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello...it's me sollee..the old song was Love of my Life by the Queen which was sung by a Filipino artist Sarah Geronimo...I got it from Imeem^^