Sunday, July 06, 2008

Promoting New Music Sun's Day 6th July

Beautiful Sunset
StripT (The CharlyMix)
by Garni and CharlyDeeCynthius

I have asked my buddy Charly to help me with this to add his interpretation on this my all time favourite song by Depeche Mode.

With his incredible vocal range he adds so much depth to this piece, giving it an almost Arab feel to the song at the start with some awesome Gabrielseque sounding harmonies.

CharlyDeeCynthius: Vocals and Harmonies.
Garni: Keyboards/Synths, Bass and Drums.

Please enjoy with Headphones on for the best result.
===
Beautiful Sunset
COSMIC DUST
by RAMZAR

Whole black dust that I have accumulated and also abandoned in the old house ...... with a small insertion of voodoo guitar.

thanks for listen
===
Beautiful Sunset
Positive By Nature
by yosL

A Chillaxed Hip
in Ab at 94bpm
Hope you like
Thx
O.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
by ShadowofNine

This poem says so much about grief, those left behind by a sudden death always have a difficult time qualifying the event.
I hope when my time comes that my family will listen to this piece and be comforted by it. This is only part of the poem. It was written by Mary Elizabeth Frye 1905-2004

I was attempting to make this sound like a voice whispering on the wind, to loved ones left behind, to comfort them, a voice from beyond.

I hope you do not find it creepy as this was not my intent...
===
Beautiful Sunset
Heartbreakin' (2008)
by georgeptingley and Filmscorz

This is a re-release of one of my all-time favorite iComp collaborations. Over a year ago, Filmscorz uploaded a particularly inspiring blues rhythm track to which I added 13 tracks of MIDI guitar, organ, piano, percussion, horns and a few ounces of blues sweat. Growing up in San Francisco in the 1960's, I got to hear some pretty amazing music firsthand - Santana, Neil Young, Jefferson Airplane, Elvin Bishop, and the Tower of Power to mention just a few of the locals. Hope you enjoy hearing some of their influence here. Enjoy!

No comments: