Friday, July 11, 2008

Paul F Page Music Artist

Paul F. Page.
My new CD "A Stately Affair" was released on June 5, 2008. If you are interested in some easy-listening, contemporary classical instrumental music, I hope you will check it out. http://cdbaby.com/cd/paulfpage
(type link into your browser)] There's quite a long biography there, too, so if you want to find out who I am, that's a good place to start. There are 2-minute sound clips of each track, too, so you can really "try before you buy." A pretty good deal. I will be re-releasing "A Corner Of My World" (an all piano album) in August 2008 at cdbaby. Look for it then.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Remembering
by PaulFPage

Whatever you want it to be...It is, though, a song looking back, somewhat wistfully, but not sadly. It may speak to you on this level...or some other level...or no level at all except as a piece of pure music. Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it.
===
A Valentine: What Are You Thinking?
by PaulFPage

a ballad/love song from a different era.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Someone To Love
by PaulFPage

A simple love song from my "retro" file...I hope you will enjoy it.
Post a Comment