Thursday, July 24, 2008

Promoting New Music Thor's Day 24th July

Beautiful Sunset
Dead Woman by Pablo Neruda
by Heightened and ddball

ddball was really kind to allow me to use his reading of Dead Woman by Pablo Neruda without even hearing it first. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on this one! -an amazingly good mix - ed.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Capricciata
by dirigent

Musical fun in memoriam Adriano Banchieri (1567-1634)
Vocals and Production by Dirigent
Artwork by Marc Chagall (1887-1985)
===
Youth No Vessel
by signorina_oscurata

An acapella arrangement. Inexpert, but charming, I hope, as is my fashion, when I'm at my best. Drawn up after watching an independent, very conceptual, and rather unsettling movie, so that's what inspired it, I suppose. My last posted track seems to have done the trick on a cathartic level, so here's hoping that it was the last track y'all will have to listen to about the myriad injustices of young-love-gone-wrong.

In my recent acapella work, i've been trying to establish a sense of varied texture. Please tell me whether or not I succeeded!

No comments: