Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Promoting New Music Woden's Day 28th May

Beautiful Sunset
Turquoise House (duet)
by Dylan, Bass2x, TurquoiseRose and wal4u

I've heard the news today Oh Boy...and it sounded so dark grey and blood red...

So i started to play this funny tune, Wally joined me on his mando, Olivia grabbed the mic too and James muted his horn...

This song is a Jim White song, a fabulous songwriter/performer/movie maker/irony master from Athens, Georgia...i enjoyed his work since his first album ("Wrong Eyed Jesus"), and "Turquoise House" is from his latest, "Transnormal Skiperoo"....It's Country Music from Outter space, actually...

http://www.jimwhite.net/

Credits goes (acoustic/live thing, as usual) :

Vocals and Backing vocals : TurquoiseRose
Mandolin : Turquoise Wal4u
Muted trumpa : Turquoise Bass2x
Ukulele, acoustic guitars, acoustic bass, percs, drums and vocals : Turquoise Dyl

Olivia, Wal, James...my deepest thanks for your time and input...unvaluable...
===
Beautiful Sunset
Moving On
by sideburnsbob and anders007

'Moving On' is a secret project that I've been working on for about 3-4 weeks and had it's beginnings in a request from a friend of mine for a hip-hop track.
I wrote the track and, once I'd finished the basic version, realised I wanted to write with it. So I wrote my first 16 bar verse ever and 'Moving On' was born but I knew that something was missing that my mind was requesting. A ripping guitar line.

I sent the bare track, with no indication that it was to be a full-blown rap song, to the incredibly talented Anders007 and told him to have a ball with it.

The combination blew me away. I call it Blues-Hop.

I present to you 'Moving On' a song about how powerful music is and how important it is as a source of upliftment for humanity.

No comments: