Thursday, May 01, 2008

Promoting New Music Thor's Day 1st May

Thank you for your support
400 songs and vids posted.

165086 plays.
1162 plays this week
2380 downloads
820 times someone has faved a piece of mine.
Thank you for taking the time to listen, David Daniel Ball
===
Beautiful Woman
Woman in Chains (Tears for Fears)
by CharlyDeeCynthius, pentagono, iCharlotte and Radio_Charly1
"Live in Orsogna 1996 CHIETI ITALY"
Remixed by Radio_Charly1 in 2008

Hi iComper happy 1st May Workers Day
CharlyDeeCynthius and Monica Leoni_Vocals
Luigi Mincucci_Keyboards and programming
Giankyno Cicalini_Drums
Pino Di Franco_Bass
Fulvio De Iuliis_Guitar
iCharlotte & me_Back Vocals and Chorus

Thanx to PentagonGroup that performed with me this Orsogna Italy at "Red-Concert" Summer 1996
Thanx to Monica Leoni
Special thanx to iCharlotte!

Dedicated to my wife Louise G.
(really woman in chains? LOL)
Hope you enjoy it!!!
===
Always is now
by Narad

An allusion to a big friend
===
Don't stop
NOWHERE
by RAMZAR

With this piece I withdraw from the scene, this is a remix of a stolen base, to me it appealed like goodbye ....... I close today!!!!!
I take dismissal!!!! CIAO a TUTTI!
===
Don't stop
Black and White Rag
by georgeptingley

My performance/production of Winifred Atwell's arrangement of George Botsford's great BLACK AND WHITE RAG of 1908. Got that? Enjoy!

Black and White Rag - George Peter Tingley
===
River in between
A River In Between
by RAVENS and Barretok

First, let me say thank you to B, for making my track come to life! Your writing ability is really incredible & your vocals made this piece shine. It was great collabing with ya! I can't take credit for the lyrics, I only wrote the opening verse

Lyrics - Barretok
Track - RAVEN
Vocals - Barretok & RAVEN
===
River in between
3 Movement Piano Piece (2)
by PaulFPage

2nd movement in what was formerly known as "Sonata in G" .. I will post the 3rd movement on Thursday.
===

No comments: