Friday, May 30, 2008

Promoting New Music Freya's Day 30th May

Beautiful Sunset
Scheme
by dirigent and RedthruNthru

Lyrics and lead vocals: RedthuNthru
All the rest: Dirigent

Thanks Donna for your inspiring voice and the great lyrics!!
===
Beautiful Sunset
Tail Wagging
by MIR and Heightened

I met this nice little doggy, and he wagged his tail at me so happily and sweetly, that I couldn't help playing with him for a while
My huge grateful thanks to a good friend and terrific artist who's constantly been supporting me and my music, and always been making some awesome of his own, known as Heightened

Music: Heghtened
Lead synths, flavouring and spicing: MIR

We do hope you'll enjoy this, and wag your tails at us
===
Beautiful Sunset
I am you
by brnPetra

New song by me I try to sing and play..
This song came to me when I was singing something else..
but maybe there is something the same too..
Thanks Ridd for the inspiration.

Petra

No comments: