Sunday, May 11, 2008

Promoting New Music Sun's and Mother's Day 11th May


For Betty, on Mother's Day. She isn't my mum, and she doesn't trust me, but I feel I am her son.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Baby You're the One I'm Looking For
by Sloparts

Here's another sample of the work Brian Scott and I did as Scott & Walker. This song was one Brian brought to me early in 1993, wanting to record it. I helped him polish up the lyrics a little and built the background tracks for it so he could sing his song. This was the song he used as his senior project, and it got him an A+ grade for our efforts. It also helped him to graduate, which put us on the road to our duet.

It was also this song, and the way he sang it, that convinced me to try to help Brian along with his musical career and we started working together from that point on for about 2 years.

So reaching back again into the past I bring you the dynamic duo of Scott & Walker singing Brian's first song, "Baby You're the One I'm Looking For".

I hope you enjoy the show, and thanks for listening.

Ed

===
Beautiful Sunset
walrus, carpenter, padowan
by randolf and padowan_learner

late-night live jazz for jeannette over some of her music, hope it's ok

music: padowan_learner
words: lewis carroll
innosense: randolf
===
My Name
by signorina_oscurata

Another little something, as it's my habit to produce... begun a few weeks ago, forgotten, picked back up and finished. The vox might not be what they could be, being that I've been out of commission this month with a killer mystery illness which has spread to my throat and lungs.
All tracks vocal except for one. I'd like to think they all work together rather than compete for attention.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Take it (2nd take)
by eagle_1 and letileti

After several remixes' my coach Leti thought this was good enough...I'm glad to announce IMO nice collab with Maria...tried to mix the track with Soundhounds' upload, but i liked this mix better...
with gratitude for Maria's support...

the original is here:

thanx for u're great music Maria.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Lysithen
by ShadowofNine

Lysithea is a moon that orbits Jupiter it was discovered in 1938...There is something awe inspiring about space, it's both classical and spiritual... This ambient piece is a little experimental and may not be suited to those who like there music more contemporary, for me it is a journey around the surface of Lysithen...
===
Beautiful Sunset
A W A Y (Dark Heart)
by PowerMatt

Wakegirlsarah and I posted a version of this a year or so ago. I just recently decided to try out my own vocals on it as well... I actually much prefer her breathy take on the song... but what the hay! There's room enough on iComp for two versions!
===
Beautiful Sunset
Night T i m e
by yosL, Mandika and archie7777

Ambient House
with

Mandika & archie7777
(sampled from Archie's right time track with Mandika)

Hope you like

No comments: