Saturday, May 03, 2008

Promoting New Music Saturn Day 3rd May

Reverie
Reverie (piano and orchestra)
by georgeptingley

It was on Valentine's Day in 1989 that I was able to get the core of the Skywalker Symphony Orchestra (LucasFilm) to come record an orchestration of my little piano solo REVERIE. With the miracle of Logic, I have been able to re-EQ the performance this week, adding also subtle pizzicato, bassoon, and horns (sounds more felt than heard). I may tinker with this further so let me know if there is something that does not quite work for you. Thanks.

Reverie - George Peter Tingley
===
Lutin
Goblin's Dance (La Danse du Lutin)
by Lafayette

A very particular tune... can't be categorized.

Hobgoblin (amusing goblin) is called "Lutin" in French folklore and fairy tales. Lutin is generally translated into English as: brownie, elf, fairy, gnome, goblin, hobgoblin, imp, leprechaun, pixie, pixy, puck, or sprite...

Only acoustic and electric guitar and drums.
Special effects are produced with the guitar soft RIG 3.
Drums are composed with iDrum (GB plugin).
No loops.
Tempo : 100
Key C
===
Town
One Horse Little Town
by Soundhound and Studio1031
Tommy...... Studio1031
Had this song sitting on his page, and I couldn't let it go by...
With out listening to see what it had to say......
This is for all you Guy's in the upper 40, the snow belt along with me.
Grab the one you love and hookup on this with her.
She keep you warm all winter, now you can roll with her into the spring
and summer....
Do something for me though....
Whisper in her ear, as your holding her and say the Soundhound said
this ones for you....

I also want to thank Tommy for letting me chop this tune up a little bit,
so that I could make it Danceable...
And please forgive my singing I still don't have it yet, but when I get my
voice back a little bit better I'll try to sing it again.....

Hope you like it........

CAN-A-MER publishing reg. 2008
===
Man
The Trip
by ShadowofNine
This an experiment in cross genres, maybe not your cup of tea but thats the fun of it for me, I have tried to combine Trance,Electronica and POP into a mosh pit of sound waves..The only thing I can promise is that it does not end the way it starts, this one will test your staying ability, BUT it might be worth while going on the TRIP...

Head phones would be a good idea to.

Hope you like it...
===
Tower
beautiful wall
by Mystified and Einarus

When Einarus shared his track "Musica's Box" with me, I immediately heard a haunting, children's song sort of vibe to it.

Music boxes have always fascinated me--sounding both delicately gentle and somehow sad.

In this vein, I've set some ghostly, gothic lyrics to Ein's track. Thank you, Einarus, for letting me add to this!!

===
Particle dots
Hollow Baby
by particledots

Vocals and cheap synths by particledots

Thank you to Alan and Marty for the inspiration
===
Elephant Snog
Beyond Love
by JodyG

I have not been posting many compositions lately, and have not been around to listen to many new songs by artists that have been around a while and the new ones. From time to time I pop in and out just to see what's going on.
This song is partly Improv, most of it thought out

Hope you enjoy
JodyG
===
Elephant Snog
All I See
by k6

a tune. Korg Triton.
===
Woman in park
P o p c o r n (Hot Remix)
by yosL, Mandika and archie7777

Based on Archie/Mandi track "PopRockin"

Hope it moves you
Thx
===
Woman making her mind
Losing My Mind (Remixed)
by PowerMatt

This is a remix of a song I did a year and a half ago.

You can hear the original here

The song has 37 tracks in all. It brought my old G5 iMac to it's knees (even with a majority of the tracks locked). This was just me testing out how the new iMac would handle... and It handled it well... no locked tracks needed to be applied.

Heaven.

Because of the way in which this was originally recorded, the fidelity is low (though much better than the original). No tracks were replaced... I had fun.

Enjoy!

Beta Monkey Drum Loops for Beats

===
Michael Cheval
Terra Incognita
by Narad

This is the first part of a tetralogy in which I put my best.
I think it's worth a listen.
I always try to give a fourth dimension to my music which is the dimension of the inner soul and the psychic fire.

artwork : Michael Cheval

No comments: