Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Promoting New Music Tuesday 6th May

Wolf
impossible [nichols]
by randolf and SeanBeeson

joe nichols lyrics over seanbeeson's Codename: Impossible
===
Horn
Horns and Strings
by Lafayette and Bass2x

A new JamPat tune with :

- James Bass2x : trumpet
- LaFayette : music and other instruments

We hope you like it

JamPat
Today is my birthday, thx James for the gift !!!
- Patrick

===
Eagle
traveling (collab with B)
by eagle_1 and Barretok

always a pleasure working on his tracks...this was an open door...music and lyrics, so i felt like doing something today...here it is and i hope u like it a bit...
===
Traffic
In Control
by RedthruNthru and Bass2x

My friend Rob Ward sent me a track quite some time back... I wasn't sure what to do with it until one day when I was on my way to my daughters dialysis treatment...and got caught in a major traffic jam in the City... I came home and penned these lyrics. The song just kind of sat collecting dust...until I heard some of Bass2X's work here on Icompositions and asked him if he'd add some of his trumpet magic to the tune...this is our collaborative effort!
===
May
Dusty (1908)
by georgeptingley

Indianapolis composer May Aufderheide (1888-1972) is regarded by experts to be the most successful writer of women's ragtime. I figure with a name like Aufderheide she has to be good. Her "Dusty" dates from 1908, and, yes, it's a mighty fine rag indeed. Listen close and you will hear how I have doubled some of the passages at the octave. Additionally, I have embellished some of the bass lines to make them more melodic and rhythmic. You know what they say: "All is fair in love and rags."

George Peter Tingley plays "Dusty" by May Aufderheide

No comments: