Thursday, May 22, 2008

Promoting New Music Thor's Day 22nd May

Think of You
by asconejar

This is the first song I wrote. Dedicated to my first love, my wife right now. This was highly influenced by new wave music in the 80's: new order, omd, depechemode and the likes...The beat was conceived with our first Psr yamaha keyboard. This song inspired me to write more and to explore the creative side of me. I met my wife during our first year in college. And it took four years since I wrote this song for me to get the yes from her!
===
All I Have To Do Is Dream
by Lightman

It's a cover version, of The Everly Brother's song... I've mixed it different ways, today... And finally i'm satisfied with this version....

Most of it is with vocals, background vocals, etc.... I've mixed them again and again.... It starts with a cappella....
===
Beautiful Sunset
God Bless Rock n Roll
by Xolv

..and Funk and Blues and all that Jazz..
A tune made famous by Blillie Holiday...Here in another dressing, or perhaps down to the bare bones..at leas that was the intention.
I love the tune God Bless the Child. I noticed from the internet (Youtube) that many of the contestants in American Idol sing this tune. That makes something to a great song. At least for me, it does. This was an attempt at revitalizing my view of the tune.
I only intended a short one verse demo, to find a key for a vocalist, but it was fun and quick to extend in a jamming way, so I did. I hope it is enjoyable even if you dont know the song from before.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Wednesday's Melodies
by lupiroz

.....the days are becoming always longer, this evening sunset was unbelievable, the time was right to put some new melodies together.......
===
Ripe Cherries
Can't Love You Anymore (Then I already Do) with Bass
by SELES and Soundhound

When I have listened to this Beautiful piece the first time, I have noticed that it missed the Bass..a true sin.
Justice is done now.
Thanks Tony for your music , and for to have welcomed me in your beautiful music.

Soundhound-Music
Seles-Bass

No comments: