Sunday, May 04, 2008

Promoting New Music Sun Day 4th May

Snowed under
Stoned Cold Lonesome Blues - short version
by Sloparts

I decided to do a version of this song without the Woodstock theme or the crowd noises from the one i did for Feter's Woodstock-MJ festival, and here it is.

It'll fit onto your iPod better and it's more like a traditional studio recording with a few very minor exceptions.

So back from Woodstock, here the Eddie Walker Blues band with "Stoned Cold Lonesome Blues"

Enjoy,

Ed

===
Shooting star
Iridium
by Xolv

It will only take 1 min of your time to listen to this
How's that for a sales pitch??

It is another short piece in my transition elements series.
Other pieces in the Trance Elements series are

Scandium
Vanadium
Cobalt
Nickel
Copper
Niobium
Molybdenum
Unumbium

Iridium, Ir, is a precious metal. It is also the name of a series if communication satellites. Their antennas may reflect sunlight appearing is flares moving across the sky-hopefully visible in the photo.

===
the ra shew 3: escape
by randolf and dirigent

the dirigent special. it's all done in the best possible taste.

lyrics, lead vox, some music: randolf
backing, language support, tabula rasa, mix, mastery, koto-bends, twinking, mus[ic]ology and pure ****ing magic: dirigent

all the stars are for him
^_^

===
Tear drops
Those tears
by fromano

I have been very busy with my real-life job, during the last month or so, and I had almost no time to dedicate to my (our) favourite activity (I mean making music, you ill-minded ). Some days ago, though, before going to my office, I sat in front of my keyboard and started playing, improvising.
At night, when I came back home, I wrote some lyrics and recorded my vocal tracks... everything else has been recorded in my spare time, usually one track per day...
A terrible way of producing a song, I know, but this is the best I can do, at the moment.
The song's lyrics are about a very sad moment of my past, and try to describe how I felt in those days. Common feelings, that everyone knows well, unfortunately.
One last warning: due to technical problems, I couldn't do a good job on production, i consider it barely acceptable... I hope you'll forgive me.
Love you all.

Fulvio

P.S. Mary, this is for you, believe it or not.

===
She's guilty
GUILTY
by TurquoiseRose

Another creation based on past experiences.
I'm sure some of you can relate and I hope it
keeps you amused...
Thanks for listening.
Is anyone here interested in co-writing?

===
Bach
Aria
by dirigent

A tribute to Johann Sebastian Bach 1685-1750

Four voices a cappella by dirigent

===
Piano
3 Movement Piano Piece (3)
by PaulFPage

The 3rd movement of my "3 Movement Piano Piece" I hope you enjoy.

No comments: