Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Promoting New Music Tuesday 13th May

OPEN - This Is The Night
by o0o

I hope to find folks that would like to replace the 'fake' instruments for real ones on this one and/or add something to it..
Anyway is it open for collab

Please leave me a mail for the sepearate parts or vocals..or ideas..
Kind regards
===
Beautiful Sunset
jabberwocky
by randolf
===
OPEN - Everytime I Die
by o0o

If you think you can mix this and pimp it to the max....please have a go...If you're interested mail me for any vocals or seperate parts of the song.

Kind regards
===
Beautiful Sunset
Concussion ( final version)
by Rusticalia, garnimoa and NorthPoint

The song is finally finished, thanks to Garni and Alan on the Drums and Bass respectively. This song took a lot of hard work and many hours of panning and mixing. I hope you all enjoy the fruit of our collective labors!
===
Beautiful Sunset
The Hungriest Shark (The Hard Mix)
by PowerMatt and ponkey

Ponkey wrote this most unusual but catchy piece of music (that was inspired by his girlfriend saying "I am the hungriest shark") and for some odd unknown reason brought me in to do some guitar and bass and whatever other weirdness I could conjure...

Unlike most things that I hear when I hear Ponkey music, this one I pictured with teeth... of coarse I did... it's about a shark...

When he posted his more mod mellow version he gave me permission to post this, so I waited a week and now Ladies and Gentlemen may I present to you my version of another great piece of pOnKEy music.

Enjoy, and have a great week!
===
Beautiful Sunset
One Horse Little Town (ReMix-ReDo)
by Soundhound and Studio1031
I uploaded this song not long ago, I truly didn't think
I could sing it any better then I had.
And all that know my story knew I was pushing the envelope
at that point.
But not being a quitter, that only made me want to try even harder
to get it as close as posable.... it's still not right, but for now this
is truly the best I can do....
A comments said it was to short, an I thought it was too. So now it's
longer you can hold you honey till you get a rise in her heart and yours to.

No comments: