Thursday, January 29, 2009

Super Cheesy Pick-Up Lines Part 3


http://www.youtube.com/askapet
Subscribe to her channel!!! She is awesome!!!

When I agreed to do this collab I was planning to make myself look like a super player. The only problem was that the sketch wasn't that funny. So I compromised my cool factor for some laughs. This is a comedy channel after all. My goal is to make you laugh at all costs. :)

Hope you enjoy.

1. I hope you know CPR because you took my breath away.
2. There must be something wrong with my/your eyes because I can't get them off of you.
3. Ni how~~ ma~ (Chinese for how are you)
4. I wish I was a pokemon master. That way I can peek-a-chu
5. So my friends bet me I can't talk to the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy drinks with their money.
6. I bet I can kiss you without touching you. Darn. I guess I lost that bet.
7. If I was Peter Pan, you'd be my happy thought.
8. If I was a fly I'd be all over you because you're the shit.
9. My love for you is like diareea, I just can't hold it in.
10. If you're a hamburger at Burger King, you'd be Wah~~per~
11. The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
12. Your eyes are bluer than the water in my toilet.
13. You must the the north pole because all I'm feeling is an attraction.
14. Mango does a body good. Here have a mango.

No comments: