Friday, January 18, 2008

Emotion + 2



It is a real privilege to be invited to put some visuals to this awesome track.
It began with Vegetal making emotion Really awesome guitar.
====
Today I find myself alone again.
I'm waiting for something 2 come my way
If only you could see what's going on
then maybe I could find my way
And open hearts will beat again
So you don't have to be afraid Anymore...
And we will open up our eyes 2 the things that we can't see
Maybe you should close your eyes and open up your heart to the things that we can be. There many more
la la la open up your heart
open up you eyes
Today is one of those days that, we all just wanna to lay back
Do you remember when music was so different
Gone away...

I feeling like it's going to end some day
Freestyle music is the type of music I will make
I will make.
The emotion of the ocean, the emotion got me coasting
my emotion, your emotion
====
Collaborators:
Vegetal: Music and song.
PlusUltra: Bass tracks.
BlendWellMusic: Lyrics and vocals.
DDBall: Image collection

No comments: