Monday, January 21, 2008

The Ball is Rolling


jedi, originally uploaded by ddbsweasel.

From Anon.
"I am one of your 2002 year 12 students. I was in one of your math classes. I believe during your teaching years while having me as a student was very rememorable. You were a great teacher, and like any other teacher would only provide the best education to their students."

"If you had a petition i would be more then glad to support you. Furthermore will encourage other students who had you as a teacher to support you as well. "
http://conservativeweasel.blogspot.com/2007/12/final-plea.html
===
You can help me by getting in touch with the Fairfield Champion or Fairfield Advance and letting them know you endorse me. You can choose to remain anonymous to the public, but the papers will ask for you to identify yourself to them.
===
Thank you.
===
For obvious reasons, the Weasel cannot state their identity, but I have allowed David some latitude in responding on this issue

No comments: