Sunday, November 25, 2012

Worthy is the Lamb

Darlene Joyce Zschech (play /dɑrˈln ˈɛk/; born Steinhardt on 8 September 1965 inBrisbaneQueenslandAustralia) is an Australian Pentecostal Christian worship leader and singer-songwriter who primarily writes praise and worship songs. She is the former worship pastor of Hillsong Church and is currently a member of Compassionart, a charity founded by Martin Smith.[1]
===
You Are My World is the tenth album in the live praise and worship series of Christian Contemporary music by Hillsong Church.
===
This video is for faith
===
"Worthy Is the Lamb" 2001 Darlene Joyce Zschech for Hillsong.
The song is sung at church I attend, Jesus Family Centre Cabramatta. I did two takes. The second was better, so I place it here first.
===
I was raised as an Atheist. I learned, after reading the Bible, that God loves me, and you. This is his song for you too. He loves you, and wants to be with you.
All the elements are me and mine. ARIA ISRC number AUAWN1211123
===

No comments: