Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BATTLE WOUND (you should've seen the other guy...)


communitychannel
October 02, 2008
aw thanks for all the ratings on the uke video guys! that's so sweet lol. it got to like number 2!! All comments with stories need to have "BATTLE WOUND" under them lol :p just a quick video, sorry, it got unbelievably hot in that room. Do you guys wake up with random scratches and bruises? I'm starting to think that my life while i'm asleep is a lot more exciting than when i'm awake
===
I still have this scar on my lip from when I was on the school bus in year 9 or 10. Another kid hit me and I just stood there. Later, I told my aunt and she thought I must have annoyed him and she stabbed me with a knife. Then I went to my mum. She was talking to her friend, Nat. - ed.

No comments: