Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Starbuck from BSG...dorkiest vlog ever (supanova)


communitychannel
June 27, 2009
I went to Supanova yesterday and had a lot of fun and wanted to share that with you. Only one other bsg outfit :( but I bumped in to a lot of people there and it was so lovely to meet you all!
Hope you're all well and enjoy a lovely weekend.
x
n
===
I totally believed you were Starbuck .. when you pointed it out. Good comeback with that Hemione tart .. she ain't no Emma Watson .. but I'd Cho Chang her. As for your house, I'm totally fine with what goes down there .. accept I wish your mum wouldn't prod so hard with her fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the most awesome short blog posts ever. Cant wait for the full vid!

-The UnSpiked Wig Cloud Strife Guy