Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sign my petition ..

Hello!
I've started the petition "Barack Obama: Change this injustice" and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
Here's why it's important:
I have responsibly reported on a bungled pedophile investigation and a child's death from school neglect. But I have lost my job, my life savings, my home and been isolated as a result. I have done nothing wrong. My testimony is in the hands of a Royal Commission into institutionalised child sexual abuse in Australia  and they are sitting on it. The Australian Government is powerless to act. The US Government would have their hands tied too. However, I'm not calling for an investigation. I am calling for appropriate compensation. I have no idea what that might look like. I am a US citizen. 
You can sign my petition by clicking here.
Thanks!
David Daniel Ball
===
Also, I have another petition with the whitehouse ..
===
Also I have another petition with Mr Abbott

No comments: