Saturday, October 04, 2014

Trask's whinge


===
THE LONG ARM OF THE BOLT ADMINS – MEMBERS BEWARE!
Many of us are members of this group and the Bolt supporters group. Some have previously been kicked out and many of you would have had a bad experience with their admins at one time or another.
The differences between the two groups are not that great other than this group is a little more relaxed than the Bolt group and will tolerate a wider range of opinions and subject matter (to a point) whereas the Bolt group is strictly...
See More
LikeLike · 
  • 20 people like this.
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Right on target Malcolm 
    5 hrs · Like · 7
  • Geoff Clarke Thankyou Malcolm ... the 2 main culprits are no longer with us!
    5 hrs · Like · 5
  • William Hussey Who cares what the admins think? I don't and If I get booted I couldn't care less
    5 hrs · Like · 2
  • Malcolm Trask It's the principal. I'm an admin on a number of sites and I've never seen behaviour like that. Anyhoo they can get stuffed. I like it better not being a part of the little empire.
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 7
  • Mel Haiad I don't care if an admin of the BDG is a member here, these are two different groups and it is up to us to post as what will comply in each side.
    4 hrs · Like · 4
  • Leonie Meadows I left but I'm sure I would have been booted eventually. I had just had enough.
    4 hrs · Like · 4
  • Leigh Compton Bolt is right wing but that's ok. So am I in most areas of politics. Centre right to be more precise. Not sure if I am still a Bolt member. Haven't seen any posts for quite awhile.
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Peter Hindwood I have also been booted from the bolt supporters group for mild post about the religion of islam.
    4 hrs · Like · 3
  • Ray Murray Gawd I'm thick!! Lol can you say who they are or where ?
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Greg Penno I was booted too, i got sick of the admins hating on the members, I eventually called them on it, therefore booted
    3 hrs · Like · 5
  • Gerald P Bartlett Totally Malcolm. I don't bother with the bolt group anymore for the same reason.
    3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Doris Hoyle Thank you Geoff Clarke I can breathe easy now. That was sort of a traumatic experience for me last Thursday night - out of the blue somebody of Bolt also attacked my post. It seems she thought she was still admin here - not. Anyway, all good. Gracias Rosemary Farrell Diaz. I might also have been at fault but I wasn't nasty, was I? 
    2 hrs · Like · 4
  • Lizzie Pontanes IIT HERE..This group is just awesome & magnificent in a lot of ways...I can shout, yell & scream @ d same time; & I'm 'still' here ..!!

    U GUYS..screaming.!!!
    2 hrs · Like · 6
  • Doris Hoyle Yes Lizzie, I love to be able to laugh too and this group is hilarious most of the times. I enjoy my time with this group.
    2 hrs · Like · 4
  • Geoff Clarke By the way Lizzie .. its your shout tonight!
    2 hrs · Like · 4
  • Lizzie Pontanes Ohhhh..ok✅SIR CLARKEY...yellinggggggg

    I will be out for a while, but I'll say cheers to EVERY1 (I'll sneak in here & there) don't u worry CLARKEY ...

    For now>>>one & all
    🍹c🍷h🍹e🍷e🍹r🍷s🍹
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • 2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Doris so happy you are back we were worried about you after the other night love you girl
    2 hrs · Like · 5
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Y Doris no way was you at fault She was 'Mandy'
    2 hrs · Like · 5
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Don't worry they booted me,Geoff y Harold their loss not ours, seems they don't like being told to mind their business
    2 hrs · Like · 6
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz You left there Leonie??
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Doris Hoyle Yes Leonie Meadows you left? I was going to ask you how can one take their off that group? I know they can boot you out but leave? I was looking at that possibility yesterday.
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Yes you can leave Doris resign
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Doris Hoyle Yes Rosemary Farrell Diaz I was left shell shocked that night as I didn't know what I did! We were having a nice funny conversation that night with Michelle Gibson and others about dogs and all of a sudden, wham! Ha! Ha! Ha! Anyway, I am getting there Rosemary Farrell Diaz. Thanks for the concern Love you all here.
    2 hrs · Like · 4
  • Geoff Clarke Just look for 'Leave Group' Doris on their page
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Doris Hoyle OK, will do that now. For a while now I thought those admins were really a bit rude when they talk to their members. Now it is confirmed. Don't like people like that - rude and know it all, can dish it but cannot take it. I will do that now Geoff Clarke.
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Geoff Clarke Wish I had of been on the thread that night ... bet she would've kept her big mouth shut!
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Mel Haiad Doris you're funnier than Geoff Dear, don't worry 
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Doris Hoyle LOL Geoff...DONE! Left that group already. Not interested in their crap anymore. Rude admins - most of them.
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Doris Hoyle Really Mel Haiad? That night was a blur to me now as I was really losing my cool. Were you there that night too?
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Mel Haiad I was in the whole thing, see my comments to the BSG admin...I told her in the meaning of Relax and enjoy. ..don't be uptight...that was the conversation we had about the photo originality crap....right 
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Malcolm Trask Thankfully I've found some!!!
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • 2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Geoff Clarke We have the Thread on record Mel and you're spot on mate!
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Doris Hoyle Yes, I was having a great time that night and Mandy had to ruin it just because she had an issue with Jason Bennetts on the other group. That I remember - apparently she was being "lambasted" by Jason (I think lambasted - I hope he did) and how unlucky I am to be the target. Anyway I was glad she felt like I was treating her like a F*kwit - is that how she spelt it? Ha! Ha! Ha! Don't worry all, I am slowly getting back to "form  Thanks.
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Thank you Malcolm we love reasonable, respectful y intelligent people everything they hate!!! You are all welcome here 'feeling the love y respect
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Mel Haiad Thanks Geoff , don't tell my wife because I told her I was building the Cabinet ,lol !! 
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Doris we all love you here don't worry about f#*!! wits there's none here, y Yes you can guarantee its on record!!!
    1 hr · Edited · Like · 1
  • Doris Hoyle Thanks everybody - spread the love . . . LOL! ...and by that, have to go back to my vacuuming 
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Frederick McNamara Zzzzzzz just a group on Facebook. Being a admin of a group isn't power. If anyone that admins a Facebook group thinks it is, then they are a pathetic sad case cunt
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Frederick McNamara Principals on Facebook? LMFAO
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz Frederick respect please not necessary to use that word
    1 hr · Like · 4
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz It's not power Frederick McNamara but need control otherwise things get out of hand
    1 hr · Like · 4
  • Leonie Meadows I understand control Rosemary and it is necessary, but to call people names themselves when they have said that will not be tolerated is just hypocritical.
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Frederick McNamara That word comes in handy in a appropriate time. So now you're going to censor and tell me what words I can and can't use?
    1 hr · Like
  • Rosemary Farrell Diaz I know Leonie it's ok if c*!! Or f*#!! We do have some ladies here
    1 hr · Like · 4

No comments: