Monday, December 02, 2013

GIO missives

Because communication is one way .. the disconnection of my telephone means I no longer can expect to get phone calls ..
===
Bathroom vanity kickboard was removed but no contractor seems to be aware of when it will be replaced.
===
Broken kitchen tiles have been removed, likewise, no contractor knows about when they will be replaced
===
Bedroom cupboard has a power cable running across it. I'm advised by contractor that they cannot work on it until the cables are moved.
I suggest getting the electrician out before more work is done .. one task is to examine if the building is up to code .. I don't have fire/smoke alarm .. but they need to move the cupboard cable (easy task) and check the power points .. possibly replacing power point cover/switches in a few instances.
===
Carpet people are ready as are painters. I will instruct the carpet people to carpet outside the cupboards and inlay inside the cupboards. Cupboard contractor is aware and so will work as if carpet won't be on the cupboard surface.

No comments: