Friday, March 02, 2012

In Loving Memory of Jacky Dang

Jacky died age 21 on Tuesday 28th February in the early morning. He had suffered in his final few years, but Adrenoleukodystrophy came to him really only at the end. He never gave up.
===
God bless you Jacky Dang and may you rest in peace. You suffered from Adrenoleukodystrophy made famous by Lorenzo's Oil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo%27s_Oil_(film)). I remember you in year 9, gifted at Chess and telling me about your condition. I didn't believe it. It feels unjust. I know you were loved. I know you had friends. I know you lived, but I wanted more for you.
===
I hope it is ok to cry. I am grieving. But I must say I am also thanking God for your life, although I know your family don't lean that way. I mean to be respectful.
===

===
Jacky Blogged

No comments: