Saturday, January 08, 2022

Normal functions suspended until I'm no longer homeless.

 I'm overcoming Ommicron COVID. 

State and federal governments in Victoria and Australia have been obstructive in my care. 

I'm not allowed to work off line. I'm not allowed out to shop. I cannot get tested. I must wear a mask inside. 

I have food, but for the last several weeks, the microwave oven has been broken and the estate agent isn't replacing it. 

I have run short of diabetes medication. I'm not allowed out to replace it. 

I'm double vaccinated, but not allowed HCQ, Ivermectin etc etc. I've learned that iodine gargle is very effective against COVID. Standard cold and flu symptom remedies are useless against COVID. I had thought I had had tonsillitis but because I had COVID symptoms I could not get tonsillitis symptoms treated. (I could not see a doctor). 

The first few nights of so called 'tonsillitis' coincided with a heat wave. I have no air conditioning. My room heats several degrees above ambient as it receives morning light but is well enough insulated to not let it out. At night I had chills and night sweats. I began fasting with a light meal a day. It was important for me to keep my chest clear, and to use anti inflammatory for my throat. Bubble tea with aloe vera was nice. No milk. Soft food like cold potato salad was good. Cold tinned pineapple was good. 

I was unlucky in that one of my share house is a centrelink employee/authoritarian. They erroneously claimed all testing sites were closed and began issuing instructions regarding lockdown rules that satisfied them but were problems for others. I might have gone to get myself tested as I had intended but for their intervention. And now I'm short of medication and food. 

nb mask policy is useless as it doesn't prevent spread. Vaccination policy is bad as it does not prevent spread and might make it worse. Government needs to treat sick, not lock down healthy. IMHO

===

Homelessness is not a strong likelihood. I have family backing. I have a number of rental applications. However, I must move 23rd or 24th Jan and I do not yet have a firm destination. I welcome prayer support. 

===

From Viva Barnes site " are you taking Zinc, Quercetin, C and D3? Also melatonin? Quercetin is OTC substitute for HCQ or Ivermectin. Needs to be taken with the zinc. Also try gargling with hydrogen peroxide.

"Thanks. I've already largely overcome it. However I will recommend these.

I normally take echinacea/zinc/garlic and vitamin C"

No comments: