Saturday, August 04, 2012

Bible Gateway thanks

I want to thank you for your service and commitment to the Lord, yours has been enlightening for me during dark days. As a result of your letters I have made commitment to more fully embrace the Lord. I have been receiving your letters for some years now, and accepted your innovations, but recently I have been removed from your lists. I don't know if that was by your will for some transgression on my part, or if I'm being targeted by enemies. I am a whistleblower (by accident) and have enemies, so I am asking you if I have transgressed on your end?



Greetings from Bible Gateway!
Thank you for contacting us about the disruption you've experienced with your subscription. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email.
We've checked your account and are seeing that you have been unsubscribed since July 7th, 2012. You can immediately sign up again by visiting the following page where you can review and subscribe to the newsletters, devotionals and/or reading plans of your choice.
All of our subscription resources and the process to subscribe are available through this page. Be sure to click on SIGN UP to complete the process.
If we can be of further assistance to you, please let us know.
God bless your day,
===
Clearly, from their response, they don't claim to be the reason for ending my subscription. However, my subscription has been cut twice recently. So that has not happened by accident. 

No comments: