Friday, March 14, 2008

Moment Of Truth Special Lauren Cleri Ruins Marriage


Last three questions for Lauren Cleri...Woh, she's crazy. W/ ex-boyfriend Frank, Cop Husband Frank.
more to follow regarding this.
Column - It’s no sin to tell a lie
When lying is a virtue
I chose not to watch the show, but I watched the youtube piece so I might comment. It is exactly as I thought. I am a religious person. It is not god who informed me that the show is in poor taste, but experience. One does not need lots of money to be among the very bored and wealthy. The show is not edifying.
The couple were very young. The girl is pretty, and the truth is pretty girls are hit upon often, and find themselves in compromising positions which others cannot understand. It is morals which inform us, and the test, for me, is not whether I could avoid the mistakes the woman made, but whether I could avoid the mistake of being entertained by that woman.
The show offers nothing for me, and I will not watch any more.

No comments: