Friday, May 07, 2010

I want to live, by DD Ball

It is unfair the way I have been hounded by the ALP. They have been very disciplined in looking the other way, while working assiduously to abuse me. Recently, another abuser has fallen by the wayside.
Who is Karyn Paluzzano. She has been denounced by Kenneally as a liar, but what has she lied about? We know she lied about some things she was caught doing, signing for work and privileges that she wasn't entitled to, while acting Education Parliamentary Secretary.
Here is how the Department of Education gave a delayed answer to Marie Ficarra MLC who had asked the following (paraphrased)
1) Does the former Minister for Education Mr John Della Bosca acknowledge that on the 6th of April 2007, he received a letter from a former teacher of Hurlestone Agricultural High School regarding possible negligence in the death of Hamidur Rahman?

2) Can Mr Della Bosca affirm to this house that this allegation was duly investigated given the gravity of the case?

3) What steps has the Department of Education taken in liasing with Mr David Daniel Ball and his concerns for the Rahman family.
the reply;
I am advised that the Department of Education and Training has no record of a letter from a former teacher of Hurlstone Agricultural High School to Minister Della Bosca dated 6 April 2007 relating to this matter, but that an unsigned, undated message to Minister Della Bosca from a former teacher of Canley Vale High School, who also worked after school hours as a supervisor or tutor in the boarding school at Hurlstone Agricultural High School in 2001, was received by Minister Della Bosca, apparently some time in April 2007. This to justify why their reply was late, which was really so as to not face more questions before the recess of parliament for the long end of year break- ed.
The Department has assumed that this is the teacher referred to in the Member's question. Two phone calls to the Member's office to verify this assumption were not returned.
I am also advised that Minister Della Bosca received a second copy of the letter as one of a number of documents sent by that teacher's local Member, who made representations to the Minister on his behalf. Allegations relating to possible negligence by staff at Hurlstone Agricultural High School were contained in the message, in addition to a range of other matters. The former teacher alleged that the school should have held, but did not hold, information about an unidentified student's allergies.
The tragic death by anaphylaxis of a student of Hurlstone Agricultural High School in March 2002 was the subject of a Coronial Inquiry conducted by Senior Deputy State Coroner Milledge. She delivered her findings on 9 September 2005. The recommendations of the Coronial Inquiry have been closely examined by the Department of Education and Training, NSW Health, non-government schools and other organisations as part of a Coronial Taskforce chaired by the Chief Health Officer. As a consequence, many changes to the management of food allergies were introduced from 2006 onwards and have become a standard part of Departmental policy and practice. - in outlining the Department's position, they ignore the fact they had telephoned me in 2003 to advise me that they would be ignoring me because the child had died. I pointed out to the legal officer I spoke to that I was nowhere near where the child was when they died, and they asked if they could quote me on that. I said yes. - ed.
I am advised that the letter from the former teacher in April 2007 was provided 18 months after the conclusion of the inquest. The information appears not to relate to the boy who died, as it describes an event that occurred in the dining hall of the boarding house in 2001. That is, it appears to relate to a boarding student, while the boy who died was a day student. - not true. I said I did not know the student's name. The officer I had reported to had known the name. It was the same child. The student was probably only in the boarding school for a week, as all students had to spend a week there, when they began at the school, out of school policy. - ed
I am advised that an extensive phone interview was conducted with the former teacher by a Chief Investigator of the Department's Employment Performance and Conduct Directorate on 19 April 2007. On being interviewed about the allegation by the Department, the former teacher indicated he did not know whether it was the same student. - I did not want to be held criminally liable for having withheld information in the event that the departmental officer I reported to claimed the conversation never happened. So I obfuscated over the name, but never did I claim it wasn't the same student. I was asked if it was possible,and I was only allowed to answer yes or no, not give a detailed response. The interview was not substantial, did not cover detail, and was restricted to yes or no responses. - ed.
The Department's legal advisers have formed the view that the information provided by the former teacher appears to be of little relevance to the matters determined by the Coroner. - meaning they didn't have to respond to what appears to be a clear case of negligence. - ed.
I am advised that a Chief Investigator of the Department's Employment Performance and Conduct Directorate conducted an extensive phone interview with the former teacher on 19 April 2007, and that Minister Della Bosca later responded to representations by the former teacher's local Member, providing details of a contact officer should the former teacher wish to discuss matters further. - the minister has claimed he did nothing after the initial phone call. The 'yes' 'no' phone call was the entire investigation. However, the minister apparently had asked the local papers to hold off on reporting until he had constructed a reply, and sat on the reply for many weeks, possibly so as to time me out of IR court. - ed.
I am advised that the knowledge by staff at the school of the former student's allergy to peanuts was a matter extensively examined by the Coronial Inquiry. The findings of the Senior Deputy State Coroner were published on 9 September 2005. - the coroner did not speak to the HT Welfare (Boys) or the Deputy Principal with responsibility for the boarding school, both of whom knew. They apparently only interviewed a local nurse and a year adviser, neither of whom were privy to what the DP and HT knew, apparently. Further, the Department of Education then ordered me to delete all my writings, including my writings on the subject which would have shown what they have written here, to the parliament, to be a lie. - ed.

*** *** ***
The lies told by the Department of Education to the parliament on that day have had a deleterious effect on me. I have been illegally black-banned from my trade by some of my abusers who may well have been involved in the negligence death of Hamidur Rahman or the cover up. I have only a precarious hold on my mortgage, as I have been denied a substantial income to cover my modest mortgage. Basically, I believe a former school friend of mine who was working in the Premier's office had had a bureaucrat parachuted into a position to abuse me. They have connections in many schools and Principals are answerable to them. I believe some dumb office politics had been inflated so this bureaucrat could abuse me. After this bureaucrat got me to delete one of my sites I noticed the unusual web name had a fake kiosk placed on top of it. I believe this was so as to limit the ability of people to find what I had written through google cache. Outrageously, a year 7 school girl was harassed by one of my abusers into going to the private school system. Also a class of year 12 students had their marks deducted from them if they were in my class by my abuser, with no recourse for the students to appeal.
I have been denied legal access. When I found out I was blacklisted I approached legal aid and they refused to help because they said I wasn't Aboriginal enough (family history claims it, but I'm not culturally Aboriginal).
I was denied my citizenship. I am Australian and have voted for many years. But I discovered a shortfall in my paperwork. I couldn't turn to my parents to help, as we are estranged and they wouldn't help me (I asked my dad, and he declined after the fact). It took me eight months to acquire the necessary proof, and then Rudd had been elected and I could no longer trust federal government process.
I had never wanted to involve local politicans, who are ALP, but I had no choice. They betrayed or abused me. Firstly, I approached Julia Irwin, as Jason Clare had not yet won his seat and it was vacant (well, an inept retiring type was there). I explained my position to her, and its sensitivity, pointing out if I was right I could be killed for what I know. She suggested I work in UK, not the US (she seemed to favor UK Labor Party over US Republicans). I told her I was approaching Tripodi (my local state member) and that I wasn't threatening him, but wanting to work to clear the issue. She told me it wasn't necessary to talk to her and she couldn't help me but she could talk to Tripodi privately, promising nothing.
Tripodi in '02 had promised to help me, but done nothing. This time, I spoke with his special secretary, not him, and outlined my issue. She asked me what I wanted in resolution. I pointed out that I had no malice towards my abusers, but didn't feel I needed to have to continue working with two officers who had abused me. She asked me if I was offside with all the staff, and I said I got along well with almost all the staff, but had been abused by two officers at my school who had been behind the reason why Hamidur died as he did. The coroner had been denied evidence by the Departmental cover up and I thought it was important the parents be exonerated by the blame assigned them by the coroner. The secretary said she didn't think the story was very big (I'd also outlined the Campbelltown pedophile issue) and that no one would care about it. I disagreed pointing out that several news organisations had expressed an interest. She asked me which ones. I thought if she tried to muzzle the press my story would be reported faster, so I told her. But then each news organization backed out shortly after. I had pointed out who the bureaucrat was who was harassing me, and when Tripodi and Della Bosca replied to me they referred me to the abuser if I had any further questions .. which I took to be a deliberate threat.

*** *** ***
So the question remains, what did Karyn Paluzzano lie about?

No comments: