Friday, November 23, 2007

Why? That Eternal Question


Gossip, originally uploaded by ddbsweasel.

Darkangel of Icompositions.com asked the following of 'why'
The questions that haunt me ....



I was just wondering about some of the more important questions in life.....

Why would someone just randomly go up to a cow pull its ( excuse the phrase ) " dangly bits " (becasue they may not know they were udders )and drink what comes out ???

Also i want to know where the sky ends ! Obviously we know where it ends at the top with the ozone layer... but down here there isn't actually a line where the sky ends . So are we living in the sky ?

Another question... Are we just a planet or...are we a load of tiny people that someone is keeping as a pet ..like sea-monkies...in a globe in some randoms bedroom and every night they drape a cloth with holes in it ( stars ) over the globe?And we are just living normally oblivious to the larger world around us ??

Let me know what you think and if you have any other questions that haunt you let me know !
===
I ask that question each morning ..

Cows have been farmed for many thousands of years. I suspect that the first person to milk one was inspired through anthropomorphism vis projecting human qualities onto something else. It is much the same thing as which led me to adopt a stone or marry my wife.

As concepts go, 'sky' is iffy. The atmosphere is part of the realm we inherit, but sky is subjective, and varies dependent to viewpoint. If you were in the sky, you would know. You aren't.

I'm still struggling with the knowledge that other people on icompositions don't have tails. I used to think my dad, who was an educational psychologist, was playing a game, but by the age of 40, it dawned on me he was serious. The earth is real. People are real. Those things that you think matter are only illusions. We aren't kept like pets, because if we were, we'd have an importance we don't have

No comments: