Friday, June 29, 2007

My last class, and some thanks


Harry Hermione
Originally uploaded by Sydney Weasel
I really want to thank my 7v class. I didn't sing to them, or my year 8's, because, well, they didn't ask. 7c had been asking me all year. My year 9's joked about it. So I sang my cover of Revive's "Yearning From Loss" which can be found on 'you tube' or at

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=42987

Thing is, one special student of the class has an older sibling who was in my year 12 class last year. For the older sibling's trial test, I marked it appropriately, but my head teacher changed their marks. I believe the changes were unfair. I believe the changes were made for no other reason than because I taught the class.

I want this head teacher to leave teaching. I have resigned from teaching so as to protect my students from such attacks.

Thank you 7v. You made a lovely card I will treasure.

No comments: